Thursday, March 21, 2013

Not as Active as I'd like to be

Well, running while Matt is out of the country is proving to be a bit of a challenge.  On Tuesday night I let Hendrix play at the park while I ran laps around the playground.  He wasn't as interested in playing as he was running after me so I spent my run worrying about him tripping and falling as he often does.  Then when I was only .6 miles into my run, little boy says "Mama, I gotta poop!" Well crap, literally.  There goes my running groove.  By the time he was done it was his bedtime so we called it quits.
Today during a short break at work I went on another quick .73 mile walk with a coworker.  This is going to be a daily occurrence and I'm excited about it.
Today I am getting a jogging stroller.  It's been snowing all day so I don't think it would be wise to drag Hendrix out in the snow.  Maybe tomorrow, we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment